I’m Rebecca Stahr, and I am an encaustic mixed-media artist and urban sketcher. For me, the medium is part of the message of my art, whether it’s the intimate nature of a personal sketchbook or the textural depth and distress created through using encaustic wax, the experience of the process is equally as important as the art experienced. Thank you for letting me share a little of my life and what inspires me with you.
- Perseverance Though Pain and It’s Cost To Creativity February 9, 2015
- The Hope Project. Add a little sunshine to someone’s day… January 28, 2015
- The Hope Bomb Project: Random acts of kindness and compassion for 2015 December 30, 2014
- My Beautifully Messy Inner Creative Me November 11, 2014
- Don’t forget to acknowledge how far you’ve come. October 27, 2014
- The Value of the Creative Bond October 22, 2014